Acceptance Of This Agreement
Your access to and use of this website ("the Website") is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
The contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
We try to ensure that the COPE website availability is uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the internet, we cannot guarantee that your access will not be suspended or restricted from time to time including to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We of course try to limit the frequency and duration of any suspension or restriction. All of this website can be accessed for free and such access is at our discretion and may be changed without notice.
Links to Third Party Website's
This website contains links including hyperlinks which may take you. Links are provided for your convenience, and an inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval by us of the linked website, its operator or content. We are not responsible for any website outside the COPE website.
The information contained on this website is intended for medical and scientific editors and authors and is provided on an "as is" basis without representations or any kind of warranty made of any kind (whether express or implied by law). This includes warranty as to fitness for a particular purpose satisfactory quality, non infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. Differences may occur also between the print and online text.
The opinions and views expressed on this website (including the COPE reports) are those of the individual authors and not necessarily those of COPE.
Descriptions or reference to a product or publication does not imply endorsement of that product or publication.
The Intellectual Property Rights in this website and the materials on or accessible via it belong to 'Web Wiz' or its licensors. This website and the materials on or accessible via it and the Intellectual Property Rights therein may not be copied, distributed, published, licensed, used or reproduced in any way (save to the extent strictly necessary for, and for the purposes of, accessing and using this website).
You may only use this Website keeping in mind the above terms and conditions. You must also:
Microsm reserves the right to add, delete, or modify any provision this Agreement at any time without notice.
- not to post or transmit to or from this Website any material that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, offensive, pornographic, abusive or otherwise unlawful or objectionable;
- not to do, cause or permit anything to be done that may infringe our intellectual property rights or those of third parties;
- not to do, cause or permit anything to be done which infringes the privacy rights of any third party;
- not to do, cause or permit anything to be done that may be technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmless data);
- not to make any unauthorised, false or fraudulent booking;
- not to alter or modify any part of this Website.